Thursday, March 27, 2014

I'm Back!

Hey guys, 
So I know it's been FOREVER since I last blogged, but so much has happened! Well, let me first start by saying we just purchased our first home.....yay us! Let me take that back, we purchased our first home in January and we moved in, in February so thats what I've been dealing with. It's was a lot trying to move especially with a small child....LoL! We are finally getting settled in, but not completely. 
Life is a little bit different for us right now, but we are adjusting ok (at least I think we are LoL). I really am not a fan of moving because it's so much packing and unpacking. I'm the type of person that hates to redo things, so having to unpack and redecorate is driving me up a wall.......ahhhhhhhhh!!! #icant 
Ashton of course loves his new house and I love that he loves it here. It's more space and a yard all for him to run wild in. I had to redo Ashton's bedroom and at first I was upset, but now I'm kind of happy about it because now I can make it more so for a growing toddler. Oh by the way, speaking of a toddler my little man will be one very soon! I'm so excited and sad that by baby is growing up and he is no longer going to be a baby! 
I have so much planned for his 1st birthday, but I'll save it for another blog entry. I just wanted to catch up with you guys and check in. Talk to you guys soon and have a great night! 

Xoxo
Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment