Thursday, December 5, 2013

Special Delivery........



Hey ladies,
      So this one will be a short one loves. So I previously discussed some of the truths that no one told me about pregnancy, but oh how I wished they would have. Anyway on to bigger and better things......the birth of your precious little angle(s). I know all of you pregnant divas have already or are about to put a birth plan in place right? Well, I just wanted to remind/and encourage you on your up incoming delivery. I to shared in the birthing plan preparation and on the big day it didn't happen the way I planned! I wanted to hold out on having the epidural as long as I could and I wanted to have a vaginal birth. I started out really good for a first time mom, but somewhere along the way things went astray and I had to have and emergency c-section :-( Bummer I know, but just like I had to be reminded; every time you have to change something in your birthing plan it's for the health and safety of your little one, but make sure you always voice your opinions, thoughts and feelings because it's all about you and the type of experience you want to have. I'm sure all of the marvelous mommies out here can share in the fact that at least one of their deliveries did not happen like it was planned. Nevertheless I delivered a very healthy 9lbs 10oz baby boy and it was honestly the greatest day of my life (no bs). :-) I endured a lot, but that's why it's called labor, but if you stay positive and keep a piece of excitement for your new little one in that ball of emotion you may become, I promise it will all be over before you know it and you'll be holding your sweet angel in your arms.




Xoxo
  Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment