Monday, December 30, 2013

It's getting boring!

     I never thought that being a stay at home mom could be boring. Don't get me wrong not everyday is boring, but it seems to venture down boredom lane often. It's only so many times you can sing the ABC's, count, play peek-a-boo, and sing songs in a day. I feel like I spend my days singing, counting, feeding, and changing diapers. We live in Atlanta, but it doesn't seem as though their is much I can do with him. I wanna take him places and let him see new things, but I don't know what to do. It's currently freezing across the US so outside activities are not optional. I only have a few mommy friends and they work so play dates are like once a month. Am I tripping? Am I expecting too much? Can I really have loads of fun with my 7 1/2 month old outside of the same daily activities? Is anyone else feeling this way? I would love some suggestions for fun things to do with him. Please share your ideas! Have a great rest of the day ladies!



                         Xoxo,
                              Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment