Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

        
        Well hello 2014 and goodbye 2013. 2013 was a pretty amazing year for me. I was blessed in so many ways, but the biggest blessing of them all was my little nugget. So since I am  a first time mom I kept trying to figure out if we should do our annual "lets bring the New Year in church ordeal" or lets just stay home because Ashton isn't super young, but he's not that old either. Well, after hours of thinking about it we decided to go to church. Church was wonderful, but someone was in a horrible mood on that long ride home :( Anyway 90% of our new year was awesome. How did you guys bring in the new year? Be blessed and have an outstanding New Year!


                                                           HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

         




                                                           Xoxo,
                                                                Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment