Monday, January 6, 2014

DIY Lip Scrub


   So last year I was super obsessed with being this awesome mom. I was so obsessed with my son I never took time for myself because like a nut I thought taking time for myself would make me a bad mom. 
Well, I'm now much wiser and I now know for me to be an awesome mom I need to take time for myself to relax so I don't let the frustrations of the day make me crazy.
All this week I'm going to post some DIY projects so when you're enjoying your me time, you can do it with one of these lovely projects.
This is a lip scrub I found online that I tried and I really like it. You're suppose to use it twice a week and these are the things you'll need! Hope you enjoy :) 

  • Sugar: 1 tablespoon
  • Honey: 1 tablespoon
  • Olive Oil: 1 teaspoon
  • Vaseline or Shea Butter: 1 teaspoon (Coconut oil and jojoba oil are also good alternatives
  • 1 small container



No comments:

Post a Comment