Monday, January 13, 2014

Essential bath oil salt :)

Hey guys so I know I'm late on posting the last DIY spa day project and I'm so sorry! My day was very busy Friday and it just continued through yesterday! I hope you all had a beautiful weekend! Well, as promised here is the last diy project! Hope you guys enjoy and if you would like me to post more diy projects just comment below and let me know! :) 


Choose Your Own Essential Oil Bath Salts

(Source: MyBeautyBunny.com.)

Bath Salts are another personal beauty product that I can’t live without. Not only do they contain magnesium and sulfates (which the body needs) that are absorbed into the body, they also relax muscles and promote a sense of peace and well-being.
What you'll need:

¾ cup Epsom salts
¼ cup baking soda
4 drops of essential oil* of your choice (lavender and eucaplyptus are relaxing choices)
    
     Xoxo Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment