Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hair/body oil! :-)

Hey guys! Thank God it's starting to warm up just a little here on the east coast because I don't know how much more of that super duper cold weather I could take! :) Well, as promised  here is the fourth DIY pamper me project. 

It's a hair oil that I use on my body as well when I feel that I may need some extra moisture. You can decrease or increase the measurements as you please and you can substitute different oils that you may prefer over the ones I use. It's all up to you so experiment, have fun, and enjoy! 

What you'll need
*1/4cup of coconut oil 
*1/4 cup of jojoba oil
*1/4 cup of  grape seed oil
*1/8 cup of almond oil (optional) 
*4 drops of vitamin E oil ( optional) 
*4-6 drops of your favorite essential oil ( I use lavender, optional) 
* one clean dry container ( I use a misto spray bottle) 


Directions: 
Combine the coconut, jojoba, and grape seed oils ( and the almond if you're gonna use it) in the container and then put the cap on and shake lightly.
Remove the cap and add the vitamin E and essential oil of your choice. Place the cap on the container and shake very lightly. Store in a dry place. 

Tip: if  you store your oil in a cold place your coconut oil may clump so if it does just take the top off the oil and place in the microwave for 10 seconds. Repeat if necessary and be careful not to melt the bottle. 

Enjoys Guys :) 
Xoxo Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment